Pga av upprepade reklamationer på denna väska så kommer vi ta in den igen när de fixat problemet.
The Voyager Pro is a large size entry in the MVP Backpack Bag Series. Smart design, heavy duty construction, and killer upgrades make this the leading choice for GYROnaut competitors. The Voyager Pro holds 22-24 discs, has upgraded storage, 2 large drink holders, and 2 large side pockets. Upgraded from previous Voyagers are a more rigid frame and improved feet for a comfortable ride. Tourney players need to be prepared for all contingencies and the Voyager Pro Backpack has a space for every one.
The Voyager Pro fits a competitive 22-24 disc setup, stores a heavy jacket and plenty of accessories, holds competition necessities like scorecards, minis, and pencils at the ready, carries multiple large drinks, protects itself with hardcore tip-resistant feet, and protects its carrier with thick comfortable back and shoulder strap padding.
Smart design features make the Voyager Pro intuitively useful. The main compartment design makes all discs easily accessible by widening and squaring the opening, for easy action stowing and pulling discs across the full row. The upper compartment has a unique 3-way closure option, with the cover panel for the large upper storage compartment and putter pocket available fully open, half-closed, or ready-closed for quick access and protection for valuable accessories. Four upgraded heavy-duty plastic feet square off and widen the Voyager's footprint, making it highly resistant to tipping over on the course, and protecting the bag from wear and tear. Its thick padded straps are wide for comfort, include two D-rings for towels and clip-on accessories, and feature a standard handle built into the yoke for a quick grab and move.
The Voyager Pro is finished in high quality materials, custom MVP zipper pulls, stylish clean lines, and an overall professional look. The Voyager Pro is available in White, Black, Navy, Lime, Slate, Raspberry, and Orange. Voyager Pro is covered under the standard MVP Bag Warranty.
• Large size in the MVP backpack series
• Heavy duty padded straps and back support
• Average capacity 22 discs
• Main compartment: 20-22 drivers/mids
• Putter pocket: 2 putters
• Large upper storage compartment
• 3 Convertible upper and putter pocket closures
• 2 side zipper pockets
• Strap to secure stool or umbrella
• 2 Large 32oz drink holders
• Mini pocket fits large/multiple minis
• Zippered scorecard pocket
• Golf pencil/marker pocket
• Custom MVP zipper pulls
• Full-width access to all discs in main compartment
• Heavy duty plastic stabilizer feet
• Excellent tipping resistance and durability
• Black with accent side and strap panels
• Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty